Separate Support /Paternity

Parties to do not have to be married to have children.  Many children are born “out of wedlock”.   Although the parties may not have been married, they both still have an obligation to their child(ren).

If you and your partner have a child, it is important to establish paternity.  There are many ways to establish paternity, including listing the father on the birth certificate, acknowledging paternity, obtaining a paternity test and by court order.

There are both responsibilities and entitlements that go hand and hand with establishing paternity.  Child support, custody, parenting time, inheritance, health insurance, to name a few.

Whether you want to establish paternity of a child or want to contest paternity, give us a call.

Contact Us for Assistance with Separate Support/Paternity

  • By submitting this form, I authorize Damore Law to contact me via phone, text message and/or email.