Business | Contract | General Practice
Given the complex nature of modern-day businesses, organizations must have expert legal counsel to successfully guide their leaders from start to finish. We represent companies from their beginning stages, including formation, corporate governance, and agreements among owners, through their evolution and development, including commercial contracts and agreements, stock agreements and asset purchase agreements, and financing agreements.
Our team at DaMore law consists of skilled lawyers who have plenty of experience in protecting the rights and interests of businesses, including:
- Prepare and file corporate formation, amendment and dissolution documents. Our attorneys have played a crucial role in the formation of numerous successful businesses. We will ensure that your entity formation is a smooth process, giving you expert advice on structuring your business optimally. We will also be there to help if, for any reason, you need to amend or terminate an existing business agreement.
- Prepare bylaws, operating agreements and other corporate governance documents.
- Shareholder and partnership agreements. One thing we have learned from our experience is that the best time to resolve disputes in a multi-membered business is before they have the opportunity to develop. The same rings true for a partnership. By formulating an operating agreement that enables the fair distribution of rights and responsibilities for each of the partners, our attorneys can enable your business to succeed and grow in the right direction.
- Stock purchase agreements.
- Asset purchase agreements – buyer and seller representation through closing.
- Franchise agreement review
- Business financing – loan documents, stock pledge agreements and asset security agreements
- Representation of buyers and sellers in commercial real estate purchase transactions, including convenience and liquor store purchases, gas stations, bed and breakfast, inns, and other commercial investment properties.
- Preparation of commercial leases and associated documents (including notices of lease and subordination, non-disturbance and attornment agreements)
- License Agreements
- Confidentiality, Nondisclosure and Non-Solicitation agreements
- Business contracts and other legal documents. We cannot overemphasize the importance of a contract in business. Every relation a business forms, either with its customers, vendors, or other businesses, is regulated or measured in the light of the initial agreement. A document of such importance must be constructed with care and should not be made using boiler-plate templates. These potential blunders cause problems down the line, such as missing clauses, or terms not adhering to current and updated laws. At DaMore Law, we know what specific language to add or remove that will help protect your rights should a conflict arise.
- Vendor and client contract drafting, review and negotiation.
- Advice on strategies and ongoing legal issues
With 20 years of experience in the legal field, DaMore Law has dealt with countless matters beyond our main practice areas. Our attorneys have handled a large variety of cases from demand letters, to landlord/tenant issues, to name changes, to small claims actions and more. If you have any type of situation you do not see listed on our website, do not hesitate to contact us, as we will likely be able to assist you or provide you with a referral to an attorney that specializes in that area.