Buying or selling a home is a significant undertaking. It often begins as an exciting process, with prospective homebuyers and sellers dreaming of new beginnings and a better quality of life. But given the complexity of residential real estate transactions, headaches are likely to arise, and without the proper guidance, that excitement can quickly turn to stress and frustration. This is where we come in – to provide professional and experienced legal counsel so that our clients can rest easy knowing their rights are protected and that a qualified team is in place to ensure everything moves as smoothly as possible.
At DaMore Law, we have represented clients in over 20,000 real estate transactions over the past 20 years. Voted 2017 & 2018 Wicked Local Reader’s Choice Best Local Law Firm, we are unmatched in professionalism, experience and customer satisfaction. Here are some highlights of what we offer:
- Highly reasonable flat fees for buyers and sellers in basic transactions.
- Discounts for first time homebuyers, veterans, and first responders.
- Complimentary power of attorney so sellers need not attend the closing.
- Complimentary Purchase and Sale (P&S) review for the buyer when we handle closing.
- Complimentary P&S preparation for listing agents.
- Flexibility in scheduling and willingness to travel throughout MA, NH & VT.
- In-house title provided by our attorneys (DaMore Law is an authorized agent of First American Title Insurance Company, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company and Fidelity National Title Company).
- Lawyer-on-Call every weekend.