Whether you are planning on getting married or have already tied the knot, this event is for you.
- What is a Prenup?
- The importance of a Prenup
- The importance of being drafted properly
- The importance of legal counsel – for BOTH parties
- What Issues can be addressed in a Prenup
- The Difference between a Prenup and a PostNup / Marital Agreement
- WHO do they protect?
- Are they only for the rich?
- WHAT do they protect?
- Do they protect one spouse from being responsible for the other’s personal debt prior to the marriage?
- Are Prenups and Postnups be considered part of Estate Planning?
- How they can protect children from prior marriages in the new family
- How to bring up the conversation for a Prenups and Postnups (without impacting your relationship)
*Bring your questions
*Light refreshments will be served