The DaMore School of Real Estate is committed to providing high-quality education and training to aspiring real estate professionals. To ensure a conductive learning environment and fair treatment of all participants, the School has established the following policies and guidelines.
Participants must be at least 18 years of age and are required to complete the registration process, which includes providing accurate information and payment of tuition fees before the course begins.
Attendance & Participation
Participants are expected to arrive on time for all classes, attend all scheduled classes and maintain regular participation throughout the course. Exceptions to this policy can only be made with prior approval from the instructor.
Participation via Zoom Requirement
To maintain the integrity of our courses, ensure active engagement and meet all School license requirements, all students must be visible during the class sessions. This enables the instructor to verify attendance and participation in accordance with state regulations.
Students are required to have a working webcam, computer, tablet, or smartphone. It is mandatory for students to keep their video cameras turned on and be visible throughout the duration of the class.
- Indoor Presence with Stationary Cameras:
- Students are required to be indoors during class sessions.
- Ensure that your camera remains stationary throughout the session.
- NO DRIVING or RIDING DURING CLASS:
- Students must refrain from driving or riding in a vehicle while attending virtual classes. This is important for your safety and the safety of others.
- Exclusivity of Focus:
- Students will avoid engaging in other activities during class sessions, whether in your home or office.
- This includes activities such as cooking, exercising, laundry, etc.
- Eliminate Multitasking:
- Students must focus solely on the class material and discussions during the scheduled session.
- Students must minimize distractions to optimize your learning experience.
Failure to comply with the attendance and participation guidelines will result in the following consequences.
- No Credit: Participants who do not adhere to the policy may not receive their certificate.
- Removal from the class: Non-compliance may also lead to the removal from class.
- If you find yourself unable to attend a class, please note that you have the option to reschedule it within a period of up to 6 months from the date of cancellation. If you need to reschedule, please contact us no later than 2 days before the first scheduled class date. Damore School of Real Estate payments are not refundable!
- If the School must cancel the class for any reason, you may choose to apply your payment to the next scheduled class or request a refund.
By enrolling in a course at the DaMore School of Real Estate, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agree to abide by these policies and guidelines.
For any questions or concerns regarding these policies, please contact the school’s administration at 781-229-7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.